Sunday, July 13, 2008

New fabrics!

I have some fun new fabrics I thought I would share with you all!

Geometric

This one is an off white background with a taupe, black and charcoal

This is also off white with olive and grey



Stripes

This is a golden tan with raised stripes. I love the texture of these three fabrics.

Navy blue with silver stripes. You can't really tell from this picture but the navy part of the fabric has a raised stripe through it.

Chocolate brown with raised stripes.

Black with grey stripes.

This is a tan haringbone fabric with metalic gold running through it.

This is a navy fabric with colored stripes.



Polkadots

Red with white dots.

This is red fabric with a tiny metalic silver dot which gives the fabric a sheen, it is really pretty, or should I say handsome.

Royal blue with white dots.

Chocolate brown with copper and slate blue dots.



More patterned fabrics


I love this fabric, it is navy blue with purple and light blue through it.

Light blue fabric with chocolate brown designs.

1 comment:

Ames Family said...

I want both of these...the light blue with chocolate paisley one and the red/purplish textured one.